Having your restaurant online can make running your business much easier and save you time. From time to time you may occasionally need to chat to us on the phone, which could mean having to wait in a queue of 10 to 15 minutes during busy periods, and we know that’s not always convenient.
So we’ve been making improvements to Partner Centre – your free online hub for managing all aspects of your JUST EAT account – to make it quicker and easier than ever to keep your online business running smoothly, so you don’t have to call in.
Read on for more information about what Partner Centre can do for you, plus some handy features.
Top reasons to have an account:
- Having a Partner Centre account is the easiest way to organise your business and stay on top of everything
- It frees up your time so you can get on with more important things
- It’s completely secure too, because, on registering, you’ll get to choose your very own login details
- Even cuts down your calls to JUST EAT when you simply need to check your details or close for the day
By the way, if you ever need to close your online business for a day – use Partner Centre. It’s really handy for those last minute emergencies – like your delivery driver calling in sick or your oven packing in. Remember, you will automatically be put back online the next day
- Find and view all your invoices since joining us
- View orders in real time and monitor your online sales
- Check that your opening hours, contact details and delivery charges are up to date
- Buy quality products on offer from the JUST EAT Shop
- Keep up to date with the latest JUST EAT News via the Partner Blog
Don’t have a Partner Centre account? Just go to //partner.just-eat.ie and follow the on screen instructions – it only takes a minute! Alternatively, Contact our Restaurant Support on email@example.com !